Need Help Getting Noticed by Coaches and Athletic Directors?
One of the hardest things for a prep athlete is too not only separate themselves from their peers athletically and academically but to also get attention needed by coaches and athletic directors that are awarding athletic scholarships.
With my coaching I will help your athlete and their surrounding support group (parents and friends) use social media to get in front of the coaches and athletic directors.
My coaching includes...
- How to use Facebook to build a team of advocates.
- How to portray yourself on all Social Media Channels.
- How to build a "personal brand".
- How to get in front of coaches and athletic directors without cold calling or bugging them.
- How to setup an effective YouTube and Facebook video channel to show your highlights, workouts, and bio videos.